Hi, I'm Abe
When my wife Sara got a job at Florida State University, we moved to Tallahassee and have called it home ever since. Our journey has provided me with a unique perspective on the challenges facing people moving to Tallahassee for the first time, specifically those in academia.
- I’ve been selling real estate in Tallahassee since 2010
- Certified Residential Specialist designation
- Moved to Tallahassee from Columbus, OH in 2010
- Member of Rotary Club of Tallahassee
- Hobbies include running, traveling, and volunteering
- Interesting fact: we have over 15 fruit trees in our back yard